Viraj Constructions Pvt Ltd is a trusted and reputed Real Estate Company headquartered in the capital city of Lucknow. It is known for its state-of-the-art, modern architectural styles and the idea of green living. The company is now working on BBD Green City, its most ambitious project to date, which involves the construction of approximately 50 lakh square feet of commercial and residential projects.
The company assures quality while ensuring occupational safety and environmental protection with IAS-accredited ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 Certifications. The scope of the following certifications includes the Development & Construction of Mega Townships, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Residential, Roads, Dams, Colonies, Bridges, STP, ETP, Airports, and All Government, Semi Government, and Private Infrastructure Development Projects.
Certifications achieved by Viraj Constructions Pvt Ltd
ISO 9001: ISO 9001 accreditation is the international benchmark for a robust Quality Management System (QMS). Organizations must develop, execute, maintain, and enhance business processes, procedures, and activities to manage the production of goods or the provision of services. It is a third-party certification that demonstrates the organization’s commitment and assures clients that the company has a system to satisfy their needs.
ISO 14001: ISO 14001 certification is an international standard that sets out the requirements for an Environmental Management System (EMS). It helps organizations to manage their environmental impact and improve their sustainability performance. Moreover, the certification process involves a third-party audit of the organization’s EMS to ensure compliance with the standard.
ISO 45001: ISO 45001 certification is an internationally recognized framework for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS). It provides tools and controls for organizations to identify and manage risks, reduce workplace accidents and injuries, and improve overall safety performance. The certification demonstrates an organization’s commitment to protecting the safety and well-being of its employees and increases their morale.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 Certification for Viraj Constructions Pvt Ltd?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed ISO standards to help organizations create effective management systems and increase productivity. The following are the benefits of ISO standards:
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- QMS is a hallmark of quality and trust; moreover, organizations with an ISO 9001 certificate use it as a marketing tool to win new clients, customers, and businesses.
- ISO 9001 certification follows a process-based approach to help organizations identify and address areas for improvement at all levels of business operations to reduce duplication and wastage of resources.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 standard
- ISO 14001 improves the overall environmental performance of an organization by identifying and eliminating processes that cause adverse environmental impacts.
- The certification helps organizations maintain and measure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and meet sustainable development goals.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) improves the overall safety performance of an organization and increases employees’ morale and productivity.
- ISO 45001 certification conducts a risk assessment to identify work-related threats and hazards. Moreover, it implements appropriate controls to reduce workplace injuries, diseases, and deaths.
Viraj Constructions has become a market leader in the creation of real estate. It builds homes, not just buildings, where people can experience life and make experiences that will last a lifetime. Furthermore, acquiring ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 certifications helps the organization scale its business and achieve intended outcomes.