Seaga India Private Limited is one of the world’s top manufacturers, designers, engineers, and sellers of the most vital, best-in-class vending technologies and accessories, with more than three decades of experience in automatic merchandising innovation and competence.
Seaga India Private Limited received IAS-accredited ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certification. The scope of certification includes the Design, Manufacture, Supply and Service of Refrigerated and Ambient Automatic Retailing Machines, Industrial Vendors and Lockers, Smart Coolers, Change Machines and After-Sales Parts Supply.
What is ISO 9001 Certification?
A widely known benchmark for Quality Management Systems (QMS) is ISO 9001 accreditation. The standard also guarantees that an organisation continually satisfies customers, raises satisfaction, and increases general productivity and procedures.
Benefits of ISO 9001 standard for Seaga India Private Limited:
- ISO 9001 certification improves the quality of services and goods to satisfy client needs.
- The standard streamlines numerous company operations to remove errors, optimise resource usage, lower costs, and promote competitiveness. It also increases customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What is ISO 14001 Certification?
The ISO 14001 standard shows a dedication to efficient environmental management. It assures legal compliance, sustainability, and adherence to eco-friendly practices, increasing a company’s reputation and lessening its impact on the environment.
Benefits of ISO 14001 standard for Seaga India Private Limited:
- It displays the organisation’s commitment to environmental responsibility by implementing eco-friendly practices to boost its reputation.
- It maintains and measures compliance with ISO 14001 criteria and other environmental laws.
- It draws in environmentally concerned clients and partners. Additionally, it provides suitable instruments to reduce legal risks and potential penalties while promoting sustainability.
Seaga India Private Limited acquired ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certification for its Design, Manufacture, Supply, and Service of Refrigerated and Ambient Automatic Retailing Machines, Industrial Vendors and Lockers, Smart Coolers, Change Machines, and After-Sales Parts Supply are all included in the certification’s purview.