Patanjali Ayurved Limited maintains nationalism, ayurveda, and yoga as its guiding principles. The organisation is dedicated to building a more robust nation and society. Patanjali Ayurved Limited helps individuals by introducing the benefits of nature into their lives to elevate the pride and splendour of the globe. The global brand telecasts its success story for the world with its unwavering dedication, scientific approach, clever planning, and practicality.
Patanjali Ayurved Limited received IAS-accredited ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Certification. The scope of the certification includes Manufacture, Export and supply of Rice.
What is ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
ISO 9001 standard for quality management systems (QMS) offers businesses the tools to generate revenue, reduce costs, and improve productivity. Moreover, this standard is used by over a million companies to gain customers’ trust by delivering high-quality goods and services.
Benefits of ISO 9001 standard for Patanjali Ayurved Limited
ISO 9001 certification provides the following benefits to Patanjali Ayurved Limited. These are:
- ISO 9001-certified organisations are more prepared to deal with unpredicted events. Moreover, it documents policies and processes to help clients and consumers address problems successfully and prevent them in the future.
- ISO 9001 helps organisations maintain compliance with ISO 9001 guidelines to show their commitment to high-quality goods and services.
What is ISO 14001:2015 Certification?
ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems (EMS) certification employs a flexible approach to improve environmental performance rather than a predetermined environmental goal. EMS enhances Patanjali Ayurved Limited’s overall environmental performance by adjusting its environmental management systems according to the goals of the organisation.
ISO 14001 standards’ advantages for Patanjali Ayurved Limited
Patanjali Ayurved Limited can benefit from ISO 14001 certification. These are the following:
- The ISO 14001 standard improves the functionality of nature and provides guidelines for environmental preservation. By doing this, you indirectly support social services and contribute to gaining the trust of your clientele.
- The business can regularly enhance and boost productivity by adopting the PDCA cycle. As a result, it preserves the environment while raising the bar.
What is ISO 45001:2018 Certification?
ISO 45001 for managing the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) gives businesses a robust and adaptable framework to improve their OH&S performance. ISO 45001 also requires controlling several factors, such as a person’s physical, mental, and cognitive state, that might lead to illness or injury.
Advantages of ISO 45001 Patanjali Ayurved Limited
The ISO 45001 offers the following benefits for Patanjali Ayurved Limited. These are the following:
- The organisation with ISO 45001 certification implements global best practices to guarantee worker safety. OHSMS establishes a norm for risk management in the organisation to achieve more efficient and uniform work safety management.
- The international business community has been eagerly awaiting ISO 45001 because it addresses the risks to an individual’s health and safety associated with any procedure or usage of machines within an organisation.
Patanjali Ayurved Limited received ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certifications to achieve the desired outcomes.