A service-oriented firm, NAPIFORM GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED, was founded to develop an elite integrated service structure and other business solutions while offering a wide range of services to the maritime and logistics sectors. We have taken steps to ensure that our team is only composed of highly qualified individuals, and we have forged alliances with some of the most recognised businesses in the field.
NAPIFORM GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED received IAS-accredited ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Certifications. The scope of the certification includes Freight Forwarding (Sea/Air), Haulage and barging, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and storage, Pharm Products/Cold Chain Logistics, Ship Clearing & chandlering, and Stevedoring.
What is ISO 14001 Certification?
ISO 14001 Certification for an Environmental Management System (EMS) that provides a structured framework to manage their environmental impact. Moreover, it helps organisations reduce carbon emissions and demonstrate their commitment to sustainability.
Benefits of ISO 14001 for NAPIFORM GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED
The following are the benefits of ISO 14001 standard for the organisation:
- EMS helps organisations identify and minimise their carbon footprint, reduce waste generation, and conserve resources. Moreover, this leads to improved environmental practices and a more sustainable approach to business operations.
- ISO 14001 Certification enhances the organisation’s reputation among stakeholders and customers by complying with national and international laws and regulations.
- ISO 14001 encourages organisations to adopt environmentally friendly practices that often lead to cost savings. Moreover, it reduces waste and improves resource efficiency by implementing energy-saving measures.
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001 Certification for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S) provides a framework for organizations to ensure workplace safety and the well-being of employees. It follows a proactive approach to identify and eliminate workplace hazards and reduces work-related deaths, injuries, and diseases.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Standard for NAPIFORM GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED
ISO 45001 standard provides a goldmine of benefits to NAPIFORM GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED. These are:
- OHSMS provides a systematic approach to identifying and mitigating occupational health and safety risks. Thus, it leads to a safer work environment.
- ISO 45001 certification demonstrates adherence to legal and regulatory requirements. Moreover, it helps organisations avoid penalties and legal issues related to occupational health and safety.
- ISO 45001 prioritises employee safety and well-being by fostering a positive work culture. It also boosts employees’ morale satisfaction and increases their productivity.
NAPIFORM GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED was established to create a premier integrated service for the maritime and logistics industries. Obtaining ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and ISO 45001 for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) helps the organisation achieve intended outcomes.