TRETEN NETWORKS LIMITED received IAS-accredited ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certifications to demonstrate its ability to deliver high-quality goods and services. Moreover, obtaining a Quality Management System (QMS) standard exhibits the organisation’s commitment to meet the needs and requirements of clients and customers. The scope of the certification includes the provision of Network & Cyber Security, XaaS (Cloud Services), Network Infrastructure, Consulting, GRS, and Managed Services.
What is ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
An internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) that aids in improving efficiency and resource utilisation is ISO 9001:2015 certification. ISO 9001:2015 requirements take into account many organisational components and practices to help the company save money and damage its organisation’s reputation. The requirements for putting in place a successful quality management system inside an organisation are outlined in the ISO 9001:2015 certification standard.
Benefits of ISO 9001 standard for TRETEN NETWORKS LIMITED
ISO 9001 certification offers a goldmine of benefits for TRETEN NETWORKS LIMITED. These are:
- ISO 9001 gives the organisation a clear direction and fosters a sense of purpose among its members. It ensures that the business policies, plans, and procedures must be in line with the QMS’s tenets.
- QMS gives TRETEN NETWORKS LIMITED the knowledge and resources needed to guarantee that the company is headed appropriately and reaches its objectives.
- It helps customers have more faith and confidence in the organisation’s goods and services, which keeps the organisation one step ahead of its rivals in the market.
What is ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certification?
ISO 27001 demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to ongoing development, protection of sensitive data, and improvement of information assets. The organisation must identify and adopt suitable risk assessments, policies, and controls. An ISO 27001 certification sets a company apart from its competitors and shows other companies its ability to handle sensitive third-party data and intellectual property. Moreover, this creates a plethora of new opportunities while lowering the risk to your company.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard for TRETEN NETWORKS LIMITED
The following are the benefits of ISO/IEC 27001 for TRETEN NETWORKS LIMITED:
- It assists the organisation in reducing business risks and taking advantage of potential opportunities. Moreover, it helps organisations reduce the overall cost and risk of the services provided to clients and customers.
- Organisations can ensure information security and data privacy by aligning ISO 27001 with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR provides a comprehensive data security structure for companies to utilise the ISO 27001 Standard’s principles to achieve organisational goals.
TRETEN NETWORKS LIMITED received IAS-certified ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certification for Quality Management System (QMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS). Moreover, achieving the certificate creates a positive image and brand value for the organisation in the market. As a result, it helps organisations attain desired outcomes.