Skype Energy Limited, founded in 2010, is a multifaceted service supplier to the Nigerian oil and gas sector. Moreover, the primary objective of offering services is to maintain integrity and add value to services markets. The company has a provision for creative solutions that shorten project timelines and lower overall costs to ensure businesses’ future success.
Skype Energy Limited received IAS-accredited ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 14001:2015 Certification, and ISO 45001:2018 Certification. The scope of certification includes Tank and Vessel Cleaning, Procurement and Sourcing Services, Oil Discharge Monitoring Equipment (ODME) Supply, Installation and Maintenance, Valves Overhaul and Maintenance Services, Heat Exchanger/Bundle Cleaning and Maintenance, Man Power Supply, Pipeline Flow Assurance and Maintenance, Corrosion Prevention Services, Weather Monitoring Services, Installation and Maintenance, Instrumentation and Process Control Services, and Chemical Supply.
What is ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
ISO 9001 is an internationally accepted for Quality Management Systems (QMS). The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) has developed to provide firms with the resources to increase revenue, cut expenses, and boost efficiency. Moreover, it is used by over a million businesses to build trust among clients that they consistently deliver high-quality goods and services.
Benefits of ISO 9001 standard for Skype Energy Limited
ISO 9001 provides the following benefits to Skype Energy Limited:
- Businesses having ISO 9001 certification are better equipped to handle unforeseen circumstances. For example, procedures are in place to assist customers and clients to resolve issues effectively and not repeat them in the future.
- The ISO 9001 standard keeps track of customer satisfaction and addresses any concerns. Businesses that pursue and uphold ISO 9001 certification demonstrate their seriousness about the quality of products and services.
What is ISO 14001:2015 Certification?
ISO 14001 certification for Environmental Management Systems (EMS) doesn’t need a defined environmental goal; instead, it uses a flexible approach to enhancing environmental performance. It improves the overall environmental performance of an organisation and mandates the management to modify environmental management systems following the organisation’s and each employee’s objectives.
Benefits of ISO 14001 standards for Skype Energy Limited
ISO 14001 offers a goldmine of benefits to Skype Energy Limited. These are:
- The ISO 14001 standard offers recommendations for environmental protection and enhances the functionality of nature. By doing this, you help to win the trust of the clients and indirectly support social services.
- The PDCA cycle can help the organisation improve and increase productivity regularly. Thus, it raises the standard while preserving the environment.
What is ISO 45001:2018 Certification?
ISO 45001 is an international standard for managing Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS). It provides a flexible and robust structure for organisations to enhance their OH&S performance. The top management plays a crucial role in assisting firms in providing a safe and healthy work environment for employees and tourists. Moreover, it requires managing the numerous variables, such as an individual’s physical, mental, and cognitive state, that may cause disease or harm.
Benefits of ISO 45001 for Skype Energy Limited
The ISO 45001 provides the following benefits to Skype Energy Limited. These are:
- The ISO 45001-certified organisation adopts international best practices to ensure workplace safety. Moreover, it establishes a norm for risk management in the organisation to achieve a more efficient and uniform work safety management.
- The international business community has been eagerly awaiting ISO 45001 because it tackles the dangers to an individual’s health and safety associated with any procedure or usage of machines within an organisation. It has to do with both their physical and emotional well-being at work.
Skype Energy Limited’s corporate headquarters is in Lagos, and its operating offices are in Port Harcourt. The core team is a group of native people with the required commercial abilities and foreigners with technical knowledge. The company has individuals available wherever clients need any assistance.