There are several benefits of ISO certification for the news media industry. Unlike any other organization, media companies must meet the expectations of two types of customers, namely the audience and marketing specialists.
Most of them must comply with government standards or regulations that add another complication. The essential purpose of ISO certification is to get the highest possible level of success in any company.
WHY DOES THE NEWS MEDIA INDUSTRY NEED ISO CERTIFICATION?
As we all know, in the news media industry, the news is very likely to be biased. Also, for unknown reasons, the news media may conceal specific crucial issues relevant to public opinion.
As a result, media professionals around the world have merged their directorates to implement media-specific standards to help media companies achieve publishing independence in the public interest. These standards shall apply under ISO 9001.
ADVANTAGES OF ISO CERTIFICATION IN INDIA FOR THE NEWS MEDIA INDUSTRY
- It contributes to the production of quality news and the long-term sustainability of the media, keeping in mind the precise purpose of public service.
- The certification complements all the strategic quality objectives for companies ready to show their declarations at every stage, with a focus on service to the company.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification provides a comprehensive assessment of performance.
- Certification contributes to the segregation of ad and editorial content.
- It is very important to differentiate opinions from facts. For this reason, ISO standards are useful in this case.
ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
First, we are ISO 9001 certified in the quality management system. This is the most widely used ISO certification across all industries.
ISO 9001 Certified quality management system certification is a reflection of our commitment to excellent information media services.
ISO 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
As we all know, in today’s digital era, data protection is critical. This is especially crucial for the news media industry. The news media industry is at risk from privacy breaches, fraud, and malicious attacks.