India’s top supplier of digital solutions and smart metres is IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited. The primary goal of IntelliSmart, a joint venture between the National Infrastructure Investment Fund (NIIF) and Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), is to become the utilities’ most desired digital partner.
IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited received IAS-accredited ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certifications to demonstrate its commitment to effective management systems. The Scope of the certification includes Design, Development, procurement, storing, testing, validating, leasing, funding, Implementing, Operating, and maintaining projects in advanced metering Infrastructure (AMI), Including Smart Meters for Utilities/Customers. Design IT Enabled Systems and Processes and Provide Consultancy and Ancillary Services, Including Advanced Data Analytics Services for Projects in Advance Metering Infrastructure (AMI) for Utilities/Customers.
What is ISO 9001 Certification?
An organisation can maintain the quality of its goods and services through a process-based approach by obtaining ISO 9001 certification, a quality management standard. It also keeps an eye on business activities across the board to comply with legal and customer standards. ISO 9001 adheres to risk management and continuous improvement principles to cut costs and avoid duplication errors.
Benefits of ISO 9001 for IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited
The following advantages of the ISO 9001:2015 standard are available to IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited:
- ISO 9001 provides a robust and adaptable framework for organisations to handle problems of duplication and error. Additionally, it supports businesses in upholding the quality standard necessary to satisfy client requests and specifications.
- QMS uses a risk-based approach to identify potential hazards and opportunities and to build appropriate strategies to handle them.
- The ISO 9001 quality management system gives an organisation the necessary tools and controls to raise the standard and general functionality of the management system.
What is ISO 14001 Certification?
ISO 14001 Certification for Environmental Management System (EMS) offers an organised framework for managing their environmental impact. Additionally, it aids organisations in lowering their carbon footprint and showcasing their dedication to sustainability.
Benefits of ISO 14001 for IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited:
The benefits of the ISO 14001 standard for IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited are as follows:
- EMS assists businesses in determining and minimising their carbon footprint by cutting down on waste production and conserving resources.
- The ISO 14001 Certification improves the organisation’s reputation among stakeholders and customers by adhering to national and international laws and regulations.
- Organisations are encouraged by ISO 14001 to implement eco-friendly procedures, which frequently result in financial savings. Moreover, it employs energy-saving techniques to cut waste and boost resource efficiency.
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
Organisations can use the ISO 45001 framework for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S) to guarantee worker wellbeing and workplace safety. It takes a proactive stance in identifying and eliminating workplace dangers and lowers the number of work-related illnesses, injuries, and deaths.
Benefits of ISO 45001 for IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited:
IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited attains several benefits from the ISO 45001 standard. These are as follows:
- OHSMS offers a systematic approach to recognise and lessen risks to one’s health and safety at work. It results in a safer workplace as a result.
- The ISO 45001 certification proves that an organisation follows regulations and laws related to occupational safety. Additionally, it assists businesses in avoiding fines and legal troubles of workplace health and safety.
- ISO 45001 prioritises the safety and well-being of employees by encouraging a positive work culture. Additionally, it raises worker morale and productivity.
What is ISO/IEC 27001 Certification?
ISO 27001 standards for Information security management systems (ISMS) apply to all organisations, regardless of size, nature, or location, and are certified globally. It provides security controls and tools for organisations to gather and store data, such as cloud computing, SaaS, and other businesses.
Benefits of ISO 27001 for IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited:
IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited can benefit from implementing ISO 27001 for its Information Security Management System (ISMS) in the following ways. These are the following:
- The ISO 27001 standard safeguards an organization’s information assets. Businesses gather a tonne of data to research the needs and behaviour of their customers. Thus, it safeguards the data of stakeholders, clients, and consumers.
- An organization’s adherence to national and international best practices for protecting users’ and clients’ data is demonstrated by ISO 27001 certification. Additionally, it enhances an organization’s reputation and brand value in the marketplace.
IntelliSmart Infrastructure Private Limited received multiple ISO Certifications, including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certifications. Moreover, obtaining these certifications help the organisation attain desired goals and objective.