A world of top-notch people, cutting-edge technologies, and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality consciousness, and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is harnessed most responsibly and delivered to consumers most affordably is the world of IndianOil, a diversified, integrated energy giant.
Indianoil Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar Terminal received IAS-accredited ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 Certifications to demonstrate its commitment to quality while securing safe working places for employees and improving its overall environmental performance. The scope of the certification includes Receipt, Storage, and supply of MS, HSD, SKO, ATF, E5-E20 EBMS, B5-B7 HSD, XP95 & Xtra Green.
What is ISO 9001 certification?
Organisations can use the guidelines or principles for standard operating procedures provided by the ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS) to assess the overall “quality” of their operations. It is a collection of rules, procedures, and written instructions that outline the ideal way for a company to deliver goods or services to its customers.
Benefits of ISO 9001 standards for Indianoil Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar Terminal
ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems (QMS) offers the following benefits to IndianOil Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar Terminal. These are as follows:
- An organization with ISO 9001 demonstrates credibility and profitability in the long run by negating the need for a thorough due diligence process. It shows that all facets of the company value quality and can be depended upon.
- ISO 9001 standard provides a strong base for organisations to secure continual improvements and maximum customer satisfaction.
What is ISO 14001 Certification?
An organisation certified to ISO 14001 monitors its environmental sustainability and reports to stakeholders inside and outside the company. Environmental management standards are used by businesses to comply with regulations, such as avoiding fines, and to boost productivity by cutting waste in the production and distribution processes.
Benefits of ISO 14001 standards for Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar Terminal
- The PDCA cycle can help the company continuously improve and increase productivity. It upholds convention and safeguards the environment as a result.
- Organisations must act to stop the pollution before it worsens and harms the ecology. Additionally, the ISO 140001 standard provides the world’s best practice for environmental protection.
- The ISO 14001 standard offers recommendations for environmental protection and enhances the usefulness of nature.
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001 for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) enhances an organization’s performance by avoiding illness and injuries at work. It demonstrates how dedicated a business is to providing a workplace that lessens or completely eradicates the chance of disease or harm to employees, members of the public, or clients.
Benefits of ISO 45001 accreditation for Indianoil Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar Terminal
- The assurance provided by ISO 45001 that a management system complies with international standards contributes to the confidence and integrity of a brand.
- OHSMS verifies your business’s competence and gives you the confidence to suggest lucrative alliances.
- The certification attests to the conformance of an organization’s management system with global norms and laws about occupational safety.
IndianOil Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar Terminal is a diversified and integrated energy giant that adopts the world’s best practices to assure quality consciousness and transparency. IndianOil Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar Terminalreceived ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 certifications to achieve intended outcomes.