The HORIBA India Private Limited offers various instruments and systems from automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing and metrology to a wide range of scientific R&D and QC measurements. Widespread trust in the HORIBA Brand has been built through dependable performance and demonstrated quality.
HORIBA India Private Limited received IAS-accredited ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & CE Mark Certifications to enhance its management system and overall performance. The scope of the certification includes Manufacturing, Distribution and Training of in-vitro Diagnostic Reagent & Instrument.
What is ISO 14001:2015 Certification?
Companies that have obtained ISO 14001 certification show that they are dedicated to continuous improvement and reducing their impact on the environment. The certificate improves an organization’s negotiating position in public and private green procurement tenders. With customers becoming more conscious of environmental and ecological issues, having an ISO 14001 certification helps your business stand out as a trustworthy supplier.
Benefits of ISO 14001 standard for HORIBA India Private Limited
- An environmental management system like ISO 14001 becomes even more significant in managing environmental concerns and lessening the impact on the planet as the organisation enters a new decade.
- A company’s clients, partners, and other stakeholders can be assured that it operates sustainably by establishing an ISO 14001 system early on. Moreover, the certification increases sales by removing entry-level regulatory barriers for particular projects.
What is ISO 45001:2018 Certification?
ISO 45001 is an international standard, and it must adhere to and comply with all the regulations concerning occupational health and safety management systems. It provides companies with a framework for risk management and increases the efficacy of OH&SMS. ISO 45001 uses the Plan-Do-Check-Act method to manage health and safety risks.
Benefits of ISO 45001 standard for HORIBA India Private Limited
- The ability to reduce workplace accidents and injuries may be the most significant to attain the potential benefits of ISO 45001.
- Organisations can lower the number of accidents and injuries by recognising and reducing hazards through the use of an effective OHSMS.
- When workers believe their employer cares about their health and safety, they are more likely to be engaged and have positive attitudes towards the organisation.
What is CE Mark Certification?
A legal requirement known as CE Mark certification attests to a product’s suitability for use and sale within the European Economic Area (EEA). Manufacturers affix a CE mark on certified products to signify compliance with European safety standards and allow free movement within the European Economic Area.
Benefits of CE Mark for HORIBA India Private Limited
- A product bearing the CE mark cannot be refused in an EU country for legal standards-related reasons.
- A sign of adherence to the new approach guidelines is the CE Mark.
- Products with the CE mark can be freely marketed and circulated throughout the nations that make up the European Union.
- Products with the CE mark indicate that they are made in compliance with the technical regulations of the European Union.
The global HORIBA Group of companies offers multiple application-specific instruments and systems. The organisation received IAS-accredited ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and CE Mark certification to demonstrate their commitment to delivering quality products to its customers. Moreover, the above certifications increase an organisation’s profitability and enhance its reputation in the marketplace.