Advanced Technical Solutions for Contracting’s IAS-accredited ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 Certifications for Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environment Management Systems (EMS), and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) respectively. The scope of these certifications includes 1- Repairing, Inspecting & Maintenance of Pipelines. 2- Repairing & Inspecting of Storage Tanks. 3- Repairing & Maintenance of Cooling System Tower, Boilers & Heat Exchanger Units.
What is ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
ISO 9001:2015 certification is a universally recognised and widely used certification for Quality Management Systems (QMS). A company’s credibility increases by obtaining ISO 9001 certification, which verifies that its goods and services meet customer expectations. Legal mandates or requirements for certification exist in certain situations and industries. As part of the certification process, the organisation must first complete an audit by the registrar to verify that it satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Benefits of ISO 9001 standard for Advanced Technical Solutions for Contracting’s
● About 188 countries recognise ISO 9001 as a standard because it enables businesses to expand their operations internationally and access foreign markets.
● QMS guarantees that the decisions you make for your business are long-term advantageous by relying on facts.
● An organisation must have a feedback system to comply with ISO 9001. Moreover, it will enable organisations to understand their customers’ needs by identifying areas for improvement and cutting down on resource waste.
What is ISO 14001:2015 Certification?
Businesses with an ISO 14001 certification demonstrate their commitment to ongoing development and minimising their environmental effect. The certificate helps in the negotiation process by strengthening an organisation’s position in public and private green procurement tenders. With consumers’ awareness of ecological and environmental issues growing, ISO 14001 certification makes your company stand out as a responsible supplier.
Benefits of ISO 14001 standard for Advanced Technical Solutions for Contracting’s
● As we enter a new decade driven by environmental concerns and reducing our impact on the planet, an environmental management system such as ISO 14001 is becoming even more crucial.
● Establishing a company’s operations with an ISO 14001 system from the beginning shows its clients, partners, and other stakeholders that it operates in an environmentally sustainable manner.
● The certification leads to higher sales by removing entry-level regulatory obstacles for specific projects.
What is ISO 45001:2018 Certification?
An occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system must adhere to the international standard ISO 45001. It gives businesses a framework for risk management and enhances OH&S effectiveness. The Plan-Do-Check-Act approach is used by ISO 45001 to manage risks related to health and safety.
Benefits of ISO 45001 standard Advanced Technical Solutions for Contracting’s
● The ability of ISO 45001 to lessen workplace accidents and injuries may be the most important of all its possible advantages.
● Organisations can reduce accidents and injuries by identifying and controlling hazards by implementing an efficient OHSMS.
● Employee engagement and positive attitudes towards the company are more likely when they perceive their employer to be concerned about their health and safety.
Advanced Technical Solutions for Contracting’s is a leading organisation awarded with IAS-accredited ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and ISO 45001 Certification. These certifications improve an organisation’s reputation in the market and help them generate more profit.