LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
Approval of the International Register of Accredited Auditors (CQI/IRCA) for the delivery of an ISO 45001:2018 Senior Auditor training program using a blended learning approach. Available for the first time in India, this comprehensive course describes the skills required to lead an ISO 45001 audit team and perform Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 audits.
The blended approach allows the learner to take the course on the level of awareness of the pace and time they prefer during in-class or live sessions to provide the learning environment that is so desperately needed, making it the perfect learning environment for professionals.
The Lead Auditor course, developed under international registries and guidelines, provides practical training to ensure the auditor has a good understanding of the role and develops the expertise to conduct audits effectively.
The curriculum includes 2 days of eLearning and 3 days of Instructor-Led Virtual Training (VILT). As part of the program, participants must complete the online learning modules within the prescribed time frame to take part in the 3-day modules of the online training.
SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES ARE AS FOLLOWS-
- Receive a certificate from the Chartered Quality Institute – International Some Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI/IRCA) after successfully completing the course.
- Online learning modules may be completed at your own pace in advance of tutor-led modules to deepen knowledge and learning.
- The course structure has been specially designed for blended delivery, ensuring a hands-on and challenging learning experience.
WHO ALL SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE?
- Professionals who have experience in the implementation and verification of OHS/SHE management systems.
- Management representatives and senior group members are responsible for the establishment, implementation, maintenance, audit, and improvement of SHE management systems.
- Heads of the organizations interested in implementing, maintaining, and improving their SHE management systems in compliance with ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, and other ISO standards.
- People involved in implementing ISO 45001 and similar management systems and other professionals can benefit from the course.